United Against COVID-19
United Against COVID-19 is an integrated information system to increase the acceleration of data recording in the context of accelerating the handling of COVID-19 in Indonesia.
This system will make it easier for the public to see the distribution of COVID-19 cases in real-time, encourage completeness and accuracy of data, and bridge the flow of logistics distribution to hospitals, laboratories, and the Health Service.
This system was built thanks to cross-ministerial, cross-institutional and cross-sectoral collaboration under the coordination of the Task Force for the Acceleration of Handling COVID-19.
- Accelerate the flow of data recording at the level of Puskesmas, Hospitals, Laboratories, and the Health Service
- Knowing the locations prone to the spread of COVID-19 throughout Indonesia
- Seeing the spread of COVID-19 cases
- Recording of RDT examination results
- Recording of logistics needs and distribution for hospitals, labs, and health offices
Mobile Apps for the Community
- Knowing the vulnerable location
- Assessing the risk of COVID-19
- Self isolation feature
- Online consultation with doctors and psychologists